Sir. Victor B. Abang (Mature) the APC candidate for Ikom /Boki Federal constituency reassures constituents and reawaken their consciousness on the mandated mandate recovery at the tribunal.
Yesterday, Tribunal Proceedings
Yesterday, 13 June 2019 the Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Calabar the Cross River State capital sat to hear the petition filed by Sir Victor B. Abang (Mature), APC candidate for Ikom/Boki Federal Constituency in 2019 Presidential/National Assembly Polls. In the course of the proceeding, Sir Victor Abang was led to examination-in-chief by his led counsel, Tawo Tawo (SAN) where he affirms his written affidavit and single prayer of the petition; the election should be cancelled based on glaring evidence of his exclusion in the polls.
Also, as the proceedings went further Mature was cross-examined by counsel to the 1st respondent (INEC), 2nd respondent (Chris Agibe) and that of the 3rd respondent (PDP) who all attempted to scrutinize Sir Victor’s claim of exclusion in the polls. Sir Victor Bisong Abang, the petitioner, was able to answer all questions put to him by the counsels to the respondents with dexterity and accuracy.
In the final analysis, the phenomenal Mature was at his best.
The matter has been adjourned to Tuesday 19 June 2019.
Paschal Nyiam SA media
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group