Video: I Was Depressed, Had Plans To Drink “Hypo” — Alleged Missing UNICROSS Student, Priscilla Ojong
After a brief contact with the alleged missing UNICROSS Student, Priscilla Ojong, through her friend, she declined to answer a few of our questions…but she did say she will be at the DSS office tomorrow morning for questioning.
Meanwhile, Priscilla Ojong, the purported missing UNICROSS student, claimed she was despondent and had plans to drink “Hypo,” which is why she had to travel to Lagos to see his partner on a live video.
As a result, she had to turn off her phone to prevent being disturbed.
Watch Video Below:
Stay tuned to WeetalknaijaBlog for the complete story tomorrow.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021