Violence has erupted within the historical metropolis of Kano, following the declaration of winner within the supplementary governorship election held on Saturday within the state.
The Independent Electoral Commission (INEC), had on Sunday night time introduced the incumbent governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, as of the governorship election in Kano State, thereby returning him for a second time period in workplace.
However, violence broke out within the state Sunday night time, as aggrieved people turned out in massive numbers and have been determined to drive their means into the state INEC workplace, however for the well timed intervention of the police fired teargas to disperse the gang of people, who had additionally positioned themselves in locations round some the state INEC workplace.
The state of affairs grew to become worsened when Professor Bello Balla Shehu, the returning official for the collation of governorship rerun election, declared the governorship candidate the APC, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, because the winner of governorship election.
The teargas fired by the Police to stop irate youths from gaining entrance into state INEC workplace made even the journalists, election observers and others to run helter sketter for expensive lives.
However, feelers mentioned the irate youths have taken most of main roads in Kano State, and subjecting resident to palpable worry and pressure, as many residents of Ssbongari, an space very closed to INEC workplace, have been compelled indoors to keep away from been attacked
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021