Nigerian Vlogger, Lola OJ shocked her fans today September 14 as she took to Instagram to reveal that she has been a mother for almost 3 months.
The British-born Nigerian beautypreneur also shared her pregnancy and baby photo which according to her changed her life for good. Revealing that she is now motivated more than ever to work, to build and to be the best because of her child, Lola OJ added that her daughter was christened Asiya Irede.
Almost 3 months ago my life changed for the better. I birthed LIFE, I became a MOTHER, I birthed LOVE.
Life will take you in directions you NEVER saw yourself going in but it will turn out to be the best road ever taken.
Hear me! It hasn’t been the easiest road but by far the most rewarding. Her smile… I can’t begin to put to words the anxiety I felt, my Career, my Business, my Life, but God will never give you too much to carry. And if He does, trust He’ll provide the capacity for you to carry it all.
Now I’m motivated more than ever to work, to build, to be the best me…because of her.
Encouraging all the new mothers out there, don’t lose yourself. A happy mummy is a happy child.
ASIYA IREDE you are my world. #MummyAsiya
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution