WAR AGAINST CYBERCRIME: Eight internet fraudster suspects nabbed in Ibadan
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibadan zonal office, at the weekend, arrested eight suspected internet fraudsters in Ibadan, Oyo State capital.
The suspects, whose ages range between 17 and 30 years, were apprehended at different locations across the ancient city.
They are Abdulrahman Qozeem, Umoru Ibrahim, Umoru Abdulahi Gregory, Famous Ose Itahma, Umoru Shaibu Pedro, Durrele Oyeniyi, Umoru Evidence and Judge Okoye.
Their arrest was sequel to series of intelligence received by the commission concerning their alleged involvement in internet-related crimes.
Items recovered from them include six exotic cars, various brands of phones, laptops, international passports and several documents suspected to contain false pretenses.
The indicted among them will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
- Just Now: Ondo APC Chairman Dumps Party, Joins PDP
- BREAKING!! Ondo APC Chairman Dumps Party, Defect To PDP
- BREAKING!! President Buhari Confirms Magu’s Suspension
Share this post with your Friends on