The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibadan zonal office, at the weekend, arrested eight suspected internet fraudsters in Ibadan, Oyo State capital.
The suspects, whose ages range between 17 and 30 years, were apprehended at different locations across the ancient city.
They are Abdulrahman Qozeem, Umoru Ibrahim, Umoru Abdulahi Gregory, Famous Ose Itahma, Umoru Shaibu Pedro, Durrele Oyeniyi, Umoru Evidence and Judge Okoye.
Their arrest was sequel to series of intelligence received by the commission concerning their alleged involvement in internet-related crimes.
Items recovered from them include six exotic cars, various brands of phones, laptops, international passports and several documents suspected to contain false pretenses.
The indicted among them will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank