War build up: Donald Trump Mentioned Femi Fani Kayode In His Tweet
Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the killing of Iran’s military leader, General Qasem Soleimani by an airstrike of the United States in Iraq.
Reacting to the development, the former minister hailed Donald Trump as he declared the US president as someone with a sound policy on the middle east.
He maintained that the late General was a supporter of terrorism that hate Americans and Christians therefore deserved what he got.
He gave his support on the attack carried out by the US army that killed the Iranian General.
This got the attention of US President, Donald Trump. He immediately replied him and it has gotten many retweet and tags which has created many threads online where people with different view of the situation argue.
See his tweet and Donald Trump tweet below.
What do you think?
Can this lead to religious civil war in the country?
What’s your take on the matter at hand?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
- SENSE OR TRASH?? Stop Buying Your Kids What You Never Had – Man Advises Parents
Share this post with your Friends on