Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the killing of Iran’s military leader, General Qasem Soleimani by an airstrike of the United States in Iraq.
Reacting to the development, the former minister hailed Donald Trump as he declared the US president as someone with a sound policy on the middle east.
He maintained that the late General was a supporter of terrorism that hate Americans and Christians therefore deserved what he got.
He gave his support on the attack carried out by the US army that killed the Iranian General.
This got the attention of US President, Donald Trump. He immediately replied him and it has gotten many retweet and tags which has created many threads online where people with different view of the situation argue.
See his tweet and Donald Trump tweet below.
What do you think?
Can this lead to religious civil war in the country?
What’s your take on the matter at hand?
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Guest Services Associate at Marriott Hotels and Resorts
- Logistics Officer at YellowPoint Group
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Officer at Save the Children
- State Technical Advisor at Chemonics International
- MoneyGram recruitment for a Regional Compliance Officer
- Supervisory Human Resources Assistant at the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos