Here is the second Bukola Saraki misplaced Kwara Central Senatorial seat to Ibrahim Oloriegbe.
INEC has introduced Ibrahim Oloriegbe of APC because the winner of the Kwara central senatorial election.
The returning officer, Professor Olawale Olatunbosun, says Oloriegbe pulled 123,808 to defeat Senator Bukola Saraki of PDP who scored 68,994
#NigeriaVoteWatch2019 INEC has announced Ibrahim Oloriegbe of APC as the winner of the Kwara central senatorial election. The returning officer Professor Olawale Olatunbosun says Oloriegbe pulled 123,808 to defeat Senator Bukola Saraki of PDP who scored 68,994 #NigeriaDecides2019 pic.twitter.com/ZZwQpsoMQT
— NTA News (@NTANewsNow) February 25, 2019
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021