Here is the second Bukola Saraki misplaced Kwara Central Senatorial seat to Ibrahim Oloriegbe.
INEC has introduced Ibrahim Oloriegbe of APC because the winner of the Kwara central senatorial election.
The returning officer, Professor Olawale Olatunbosun, says Oloriegbe pulled 123,808 to defeat Senator Bukola Saraki of PDP who scored 68,994
#NigeriaVoteWatch2019 INEC has announced Ibrahim Oloriegbe of APC as the winner of the Kwara central senatorial election. The returning officer Professor Olawale Olatunbosun says Oloriegbe pulled 123,808 to defeat Senator Bukola Saraki of PDP who scored 68,994 #NigeriaDecides2019 pic.twitter.com/ZZwQpsoMQT
— NTA News (@NTANewsNow) February 25, 2019
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence