Nigerian netizens are reacting to a viral video posted on Twitter by Special Assistant to President Buhari on Digital and New Media, Tolu Ogunlesi, which shows President Buhari wrongly answering a question about Nigerian youths at the ongoing 74th United Nations General Assembly.
The President was at the time attending the side event which focused on Climate Change. Also on the discussion panel with President Buhari were the Fiji Prime Minister, H.E. Frank Bainimarama, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari, Netherland Prime Minister, H.E Mark Rutte, Bank of England Governor, Mr Mark Joseph Carney and Chief Executive Officer of Wills Towers Waston, Mr. John Haley.
During the discussions, the moderator asked President Buhari.
Nigeria has a very young population. Perhaps you might highlight a pathway for what resilent future looks like?’.
President Buhari went ahead to read his speech which focused on Climate change which had no correlation with the question he was asked.
Watch the video as well as some reactions below,
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution