William Saliba has returned to Arsenal’s training complex, to continue his rehabilitation from a groin injury.
The Gunners signed the highly-rated 18-year-old for £27million earlier this summer, but were forced to loan him back to Saint-Etienne as part of the deal.
Saliba has been troubled by a groin injury since the end of last season and underwent surgery in August.
The defender returned to North London on Friday for the first time since confirmation of his move.
Saliba did some light ball work, training away from the rest of the first team squad and wearing the No.17 squad number vacated by Alex Iwobi, following his transfer to Everton.
Unai Emery’smen travel to Watford on Sunday in the Premier League, after taking seven points from their first four fixtures.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution