More reaction begins to trail the decision of the federal government to integrate the repentant Boko Haram members back to society.
In a recent development regarding repentant Boko Haram members who were undergoing rehabilitation, about 602 of them have completely denounced their membership with the Terrorist sect and have reportedly sworn an oath of allegiance to the federal republic of Nigeria yesterday 13th of July 2020.
The ex-terrorist was said to have completed a very radical rehabilitation and integration program at the mallam Sidi Camp at Kwami LGA in Gombe state, which prepared them on the journey to integrate them back to the society.
According to reports made available by The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the ex-terrorist denounced their membership before an 11-man Quasi-Judicial Panel headed by Justice Nehizena Afolabi, of the Federal High Court in Gombe state.
Nigerians, however, expressed their displeasure, questioning the free ride to the freedom granted to the ex-terrorist who has on countless occasions send many innocent individuals to their untimely grave.
While also expressing their fears of a possible war in the nearest future acknowledging the danger that these freed ex-terrorist posses to the citizens and the country at large.No oat of allegiance can make these ones not go back to their vomit!
This state pardon actually proves that those victims died in vain.
I worry for my country. Below are screenshots of people’s reactions;
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022