The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria has congratulated Yahaya Bello, governor of the state, for his victory in the November 16 governorship election.
In a statement, Mohammed Suleiman, state secretary of the organisation, described the victory as “well-deserved.”
Suleiman called on the governor to use his second term to provide meaningful development for the state, urging him to embark on programmes and projects that would impact positively on the lives of the people.
He also lauded the Fulani in the state for trooping out in large numbers on the election day and for heeding the directive to vote for Bello, saying that their action contributed immensely to the governor’s victory at the polls.
He also called on all Fulani to remain peaceful and resist any attempt to be used by aggrieved politicians to disrupt the peace of the state.
Bello urged the governor to carry along all the sections in the state in the distribution of amenities and political appointments in the interest of equity and justice.
He appealed to the people of the state to continue to cooperate and support Bello in his efforts to take the state to the next level.
He advised anyone who is not satisfied with the outcome of the election to seek legal redress instead of resorting to violence.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group