We in a special way congratulate the first ever female Vice-chancellor f the prestigious University of Calabar, Professor (Mrs) Florence Banku Obi.
She happens to be the eleventh Vice-chancellor of the University of Calabar; this came to after several hours of meeting by the governing council of the University led by Senator Nkechi Nwaogu.
According to information gathered, the the screening took place between 10am to 8pm with a total of 13 aspirants who were screened. We were previlleged to have the name of some of the major contenders; Professor Andem Ayara, Professor Ofiong E. Offiong, Professor Joseph Asor, Professor Florence Banku Obi.
As a matter of transfer of office, Professor Zana Akpagu who has been in office since November, 2015, will be doing the transfer of authority or handing over as the case may be, to Professor Florence Banku Obi later in November, this year.
Professor Florence Banku Obi, who happens to have broken the record of becoming the first ever female Vice-chancellor of the University of Calabar has actually been the deputy vic-chancellor of the institution and has been treated high for her academic excellence in various fields of study.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line