President Muhammadu Buhari says it is important to have “Orderly, disciplined and modern police officers” because the Nigeria Police Force remains the critical pillar of Nigeria’s domestic security agenda.
President Buhari said this in Kano while commissioning 624 Cadets of the Regular Course Two of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, where he served as the Special Guest of Honour.
The president, in a release issued on Thursday by his media aide, Femi Adesina, urged the Nigeria Police Force to uphold the trust reposed on them by Nigerians by maintaining professionalism in their operations.
Buhari, who also charged the police to be gallant and courageous in the fight against crimes in the country, reaffirmed that his administration would continue to work hard to make Nigeria safe and secure.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group