D-Black, a Ghanaian anglophone hip-hop and afrobeat musician has reacted to actress Princess Shyngle’s allegation of cheating on her while they were dating.
The Gambian-born, tiny-waist actress a few months ago talked about her love life during an appearance on the Delay Show, where she revealed that asides dating Ghanaian football legend, Michael Essien, she also dated D-Black for two years. Princess Shyngle said she walked out of the relationship because he cheated on her numerous times.
“Well, in as much as D-Black was an amazing guy, he was not always faithful to me. The point I decided to walk out of the relationship was when I wasn’t in support of him having a nightclub.
I am a very jealous person and he cheated on me a few times, so I felt him getting a nightclub will get him close to girls. We never broke up…I just walked out of the relationship,” she said.
Reacting to the allegation in a yet-to-be-aired interview with Citi TV’s AJ Sarpong, D-Black denied dating Princess Shyngle. According to him, they were just friends.
“I wouldn’t say we were in a relationship. It was a friendship. Nothing more than that,” he said.
Recall that Princess Shyngle had been linked to rumour of Burna Boy’s break-up with Stefflon Don which turned to be false.
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group