The Federal Government says if there is an explosion of cases of coronavirus infections, it will be left with no choice but to ask all Nigerians to go back to their homes. Director-General, Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, Chikwe Ihekweazu, said this in Abuja yesterday at a briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19.
He said initial reports on compliance with the guidelines on the implementation of the phased and gradual easing of the lockdown in Abuja, Lagos and Ogun States as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari, which took effect yesterday were not too pleasing across the country He expressed concern that corporate organisations, especially banks, flouted the NCDC’s guideline for infection prevention and control.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Southern Kaduna: Hope Dashed As Killings Persists Despite Curfew, Military Enforcement
- I can’t Remember The Number of People I Have Killed Because They Are Many – Boko Haram Fighter
- Former PDP Chairman Dumps Party, Decamp To APC
- BREAKING!! Lagos To Reopen Worship Centres August 7 – Sanwo-Olu
- BUT WHY!! Kidnappers Demand N16million To Release Farmer In Rivers
- Job Vacancies at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Latest Job in Nigeria at Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited (5 Positions)
- Virgin Landmarts Limited Job Recruitment for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria today 2020 at Adamawa State Polytechnic
- Panafric Ocean & Energy Limited 2020 Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions )