We won’t apologize to IPOB — S/East Govs
Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi on Thursday said the South-East governors have no apology to tender to the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
In a recent open letter to the governors, IPOB had made some demands including an open apology.
But briefing State House correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, Umahi said “We have no apology to tender.”
The governor also noted that the South-East governors did not proscribe IPOB because it didn’t have the power to do so.
He also said IPOB lacked the power to issue travel ban to the South East governors.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company