A lawmaker representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba, has commended the Governor Ben Ayade-led Government on measures, so far, and provided good leadership at a very trying period to the amasement of other states to making sure that Cross River is Coronavirus free.
In a statement issued by the lawmaker in Abuja, Etaba said, Ayade has again proven to the whole state that the life of every Cross Riverians is worth living by providing free face mask, cash and distribution of food items to its residents.
Continuing, Etaba enjoined all Cross Riverians to eschew all forms of bitterness and support various efforts by the government to prevent the pandemic.“This is not the time to spread fake and hate news, it is a time to show love as a people, a time to come together and stand together to prevent this virus from entering our dear state.
“With what the government is doing and all that is required of us as citizens is to queue behind our governor and support the various policies put in place to fight this deadly virus,” he said.
Etaba also commended the state Commissioner for Health, Dr Betta Edu and other state appointees for standing by the Governor.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group