•Cross River economy to experience turn around as ship berths in Calabar Port•
The Marguisa Calabar Service commenced today with the arrival of the Marguisa Boreas at Calabar Port.
On hand to receive the Ship were stakeholders including the Calabar Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Nigeria Ports Authority, Nigeria Shippers Council, Nigeria Export Promotion Council, ANCLA and other key Port Stakeholders.
In her remarks presented by Mr. David Etim, CEO of Ports & Marine Services assured the Marguisa team of the co-operation of CALCCIMA in ensuring their vessels will always come in and depart laden and also ensure that businesses in the direct catchment of Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Benue, Plateau, Adamawa, Taraba and as far as Borno and Jigawa States will patronize the Calabar service and hope that this will turn around the fortunes of the Calabar Port as well as create more jobs in the State.
He commended ECM Terminals & Hull Blyth Ltd for making this service a reality.
Stakeholders were conducted round the ship which is expected to lift its first cargo out of Calabar in a couple of days.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022