The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) congratulates Cross River State Governor Ben Ayade and Imo state Governor Emeka Ihedioha for their victories at the Governorship Elections Petition Tribunal sitting in the respective states.
The party says the verdicts of the tribunals in upholding the elections of the two governors reestablish them as the choice of the people of their states as expressed in their comprehensive victories in the March 2019 governorship election.
The PDP holds that the verdicts therefore signifies the triumph of justice and the will of the people over anti-people forces seeking to undermine the aspiration of the citizens of the states.
The party notes that the people of Cross River state were overjoyed by the verdict as it marks the consolidating of the giant strides already achieved by Governor Ayade in critical sectors particularly, industrialization, manufacturing, education, agriculture, tourism, housing road infrastructure, job opportunities among others.
In the same vein, the verdict by the Imo state tribunal has reinforced the confidence of the people in their determination to salvage and reposition their state under Governor Emeka Ihedioha.
Since his inauguration in May, Governor Emeka Ihedioha has rekindled the hope of the people for a better state with his effort towards order, accountability and transparency in the polity. This is in addition to his established commitment towards revamping critical infrastructure in the state especially in the road, manufacturing, education, urban and rural development, security, healthcare among others.
The PDP urges the governors as well as other public officials elected and appointed on its platform to continue in the spirit of selfless service to the people, in line with its manifesto and visions of our founding fathers.
National Publicity Secretary
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022