Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, Bako Veronica, a 100 level student in the department of History and International Relations, University of Calabar has taken her life after being scammed of N100k.
According report, the deceased woke up yesterday morning and coming online, someone chatted her up about an online investment that would give her double of what see would invest, with much persuadence she decided to make a transfer of N100,000 which happened to be her school fees which she was yet to pay before the pademic, so later on she discovered it was fake which made her to be restless.
It was gathered that, at about 10 a.m, her sisters in the house noticed she hasn’t been fine, they asked but she said she was okay, so her mum said if she’s truly okay, she should pick a bike to the market and buy some items for her.
She drafted the list, but she said she wanted to bath before going, so on reaching the bathroom, she took sniper. While her relatives were inside the room, she struggled and fell outside
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line