Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, the residents of Ekpene Ibia, uruan local government Area in Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria, have cried out to Akwa Ibom State Government for help.
It was gathered the heavy rain fell on the said village on Wednesday, destroyed many houses, shops, and other items of property Worth of billions of naira.
According to the source who spoke with DEE Fire MEDIA through telephone call, said the flood took over more than half of the village, and some families lost their homes and their belongings.
The indigenous people of the village, as a matter of urgency, has been appealing to the Executive Governor of the state, Deacon Udom Emmanuel to come to their aid or rescue.
Recalled that DEE Fire MEDIA reported last year 2019 , that the said village lost many properties due to be flooding, but the Government kept mute and did nothing about it.
It should also be recalled that some time in the past, the Government of Mr. Udom Emmanuel Started a road construction project in the said village, in his first term of office, to help the indigenes of that village,but along the line dropped the project. It’s the abandoned project of Mr. Udom Emmanuel that contributed and aggravated the flooding.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst