Weetalknaija Daily Post gathered that a yet to be identified chopper has crashed into a building around building at Opebi area, off Salvation Road of Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria’s commercial city.
It was gathered that the copter dropped from the sky around 12 noon at the Salvation Bus Stop in Opebi. No casualty or death has, however, been reported as of the time of filing this report.
Nosa Okunbor, the Public Relations Officer of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, confirmed the incident to PUNCH in a telephone conversation.
Yes, it just happened. The helicopter crashed in Opebi around 12 pm. LASEMA operatives are on our way to the incident site. I’ll give you more updates,” he said.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health