A Fulani cultural group, Jamu Nati Fulbe association has called on the South-West governors to recruit members of the Fulani community as operatives of the newly launched Western Nigeria Security Network (WNSN) codenamed Amotekun.
President of the association, Alhaji Abdulkadir Salihu, who is also the Sarkin Fulani of Oyo State told our correspondent that Fulani have capable hands that can be recruited as officers of the security outfit.
He said involvement of Fulani men would give them assurance that the Fulani residents in the region would not be target of the new outfit. Salihu stressed that the Fulani community in the South-West is in the dark about the operation of Amotekun saying “this is a government programme and we cannot stop it and we are not antagonizing the governors who came up with this initiative. Our appeal is that this should not be turned into a platform solely to target the Fulani herdsmen.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group