“I beat my wife and I am waiting for her police because I talked to a woman”, was how a Lagos-based man, Sulaiman Maiyegun, aka Afobaje, titled the post he published on facebook.
To him, that was the best way to really show who, between him and his wife, Mariam Gabriel, who was the man in the house.
That boast was like adding salt to injury for it followed after he had bitten the woman black and blue..
ALSO READ THIS : Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie, Explains Why President Buhari Doe…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/what-happened-to-a-man-after-boasting-i-beat-my-wife-and-i-am-waiting-for-her-police.html?feed_id=21047&_unique_id=5ec1361c7c079
- Jobs in Nigeria in a Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited
- Interra Networks Limited Recruitment 2020 ( 8 Positions )
- Quality Field Inspector at Food Concepts Plc ( 3 Locations )
- Customer Care Service Executive in an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Company
- Career Opportunities at The Dorcas Oke Hope Alive Initiative (DOHAL)