It is Thursday guys and I am sure we all at our different places of work grinding to hit the seven figure. Many experiences have unfolded as the week runs so fast to the weekends. Whether at home or at work, there are certain things that have been happening to us or around us. Everyone thought #EndSARS will take too long till it sees total resolution and change but as it is right now, we are back to the reality of what we used to know before #EndSARS started.
A lot of individuals have been complaining about the failure and disappointing condition of ATM machines for past days. It became so frustrating that most people have decided not to use the machine again as they prefer to start entering the bank to withdraw. It was not really like this before, but how come they suddenly started frustrating and dissappointing customers?
Is this not happening as a result of the banks destroyed and looted during the #EndSARS protest? And
What has been your own personal experience with Banks’ ATMs over the past few days?
Drop your comment in the box and let’s hear your thought.👇👇
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021