The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, yesterday celebrated the failure of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, in his re-election bid. He mentioned Saraki’s loss within the election was a dying knell and a precursor to the entire retirement of the Kwara born politician by his people.
Oshiomhole’s remarks got here yesterday after the re-elected President Muhammadu Buhati, had in a statement, appealed to his supporters to not gloat or humiliate the opposition due to the APC’s victory on the presidential election.
Saraki misplaced to the Kwara Central Senatorial District candidate of the APC, Dr. Ibrahim Oloriegbe, in what election observers described as a serious upset.
The president of the Senate was one of many main casualties of the 2019 normal elections.
Speaking to State House Correspondents on the Presidential Villa, the place he had gone to congratulate President Buhari after being issued with the certificates of return, Oshiomhole mentioned though the president had requested them to be magnanimous in victory, Saraki’s loss couldn’t be ignored.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021