What Ronaldo said after scoring four times against Lithuania to hit 93 international goals
Portugal captain, Cristiano Ronaldo, took his international tally to 93 goals, after he scored four times to give the European champions a 5-1 win away to Lithuania, in their Euro 2020 qualifier on Tuesday.
Playing in his 161st international fixture, the 34-year-old notched his eighth hat-trick for his country and the 54th of his remarkable career.
William Carvalho completed the rout in stoppage time, as Portugal stayed second in Group B with eight points, five behind leaders Ukraine with one game in hand.
“I scored one goal against Serbia and four today and what I want most is to continue like this.
“I am happy and enjoying this moment, not just because I scored the goals, but because of the level that we have achieved in these last years. It suits me to continue helping the national team,” Ronaldo said after the game.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Tension as Suspected case of Coronavirus in Lagos under investigation ( Full Details )
- Latest Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Teenage girl stabs boyfriend to death over N3,000 in Ogun
- Fire razes Gboko Sec. School hostel in Benue
- Why Saudi Arabia bans religious pilgrims from visiting Mecca or Medina
Share this post with your Friends on