POLICE DETAIN GROUP MEMBERS FOR BEATING UP WHATSAPP GROUP ADMIN
Seven indians have been booked for allegedly beating up a whatsapp group admin who stopped them from posting indecent footage and messages inside the group.
The Basti Jodhewal police have registered a case beneath half 323(voluntarily inflicting hurt), 506(authorized conspiracy and intimidation), 149(member of unlawful assembly accountable of offence devoted in prosecution of frequent object) of the Indian Penal Code(IPC) in the direction of Narinder Kumar and his six unidentified accomplices.
The case was registered by Raj Kumar who runs a whatsapp group by which the accused used to publish indecent footage and messages.
Raj Kumar talked about he had deterred Narinder from doing so and on the fateful Friday, the accused with the help of his accomplices stopped him and assaulted him.
It is pertinent to say that an argument on a whatsapp group had earlier claimed the lifetime of a 19years earlier boy who was making an attempt to intervene inside the battle of two associates at a Grain Market at Kohara freeway in Sahnewal.
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Magu Cries Out, Says He Didn’t Tell The Panel That He Gave Osinbajo N4Billion
- N4Billion Saga: You Must Resign First Before You Take Me To Court — Ude Tells Osinbajo
- BREAKING!! Tinubu Receives Another Big Blow As APC Disqualifies His Candidate In Ondo
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on