Seven indians have been booked for allegedly beating up a whatsapp group admin who stopped them from posting indecent footage and messages inside the group.
The Basti Jodhewal police have registered a case beneath half 323(voluntarily inflicting hurt), 506(authorized conspiracy and intimidation), 149(member of unlawful assembly accountable of offence devoted in prosecution of frequent object) of the Indian Penal Code(IPC) in the direction of Narinder Kumar and his six unidentified accomplices.
The case was registered by Raj Kumar who runs a whatsapp group by which the accused used to publish indecent footage and messages.
Raj Kumar talked about he had deterred Narinder from doing so and on the fateful Friday, the accused with the help of his accomplices stopped him and assaulted him.
It is pertinent to say that an argument on a whatsapp group had earlier claimed the lifetime of a 19years earlier boy who was making an attempt to intervene inside the battle of two associates at a Grain Market at Kohara freeway in Sahnewal.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager