Sahara Reporters publisher and convener of #RevolutionNow protest, Omoyele Sowore, has said that “the revolution” in Nigeria will happen whether the government likes it or not.
Sowore who narrated his experience in detention said he has been held out of touch with the real world.
“I haven’t been in touch with my lawyers. I don’t know the charges they are bringing against me. I am not allowed to see sunshine. I’ve not been outside except today. I am happy people are staying strong.
I have no doubt this will come to an end in favour of the Nigerian people. Whether you like it or not, the revolution will happen. It is only a matter time.”
“I have a bad shoulder which they broke during my arrest. They gave me no access to telephone. No TV. No newspapers. Nothing.
What is interesting is that Boko Haram commanders who are engaged in high level terrorism have access to telephone, TV and even cable in their cells.
So you wonder which one is better: a freedom fighter or a terrorist.”
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company