Samuel Egba who informed weetalknaija blog via WhatsApp chat, said he totally frowned against the recent publication flowing in the social media made by Richard Romanus on his objection on why Mrs Rosemary Archibong should not be re-appointed.
Speaking, Egba said “am totally disappointed at you if you cannot point out her contribution to cross riverians”
Continuing, Samuel Egba said he’s very angry because as an information analyst , he has followed Mrs Rosemary Archibong’s programmes as commissioner for information in the past four years, she has performed extremely well compared to commissioners in other states.
“you don’t judge her on what you have no knowledge about, the CRBC, Chronicle Newspaper House renovation and upgrade you fault her on, do you know the effort she has made, which am sure in few months from now will materialize to visible achievement? do not mention his excellency Sen Prof Ben Ayade’s name, do your findings properly before you feed the public with grapevine information”.
“Therefore, I urge cross riverians not to be distracted by fake stories, Mrs Rosemary is the only one that have the capacity to revive CRBC for effective service provision to cross riverians, all distractors should stay clear of cross river state business”.
“Only Mrs Rosemary Archabong have the capacity to execute the already existing plan for CRBC Chief Samuel Egba concluded”
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line