Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he has banned his mother from watching big football matches.
During his in-depth interview with Pier Morgan, the Juventus striker, 34, said his mom Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro always get too nervous watching him in big games, and for this reason, he has banned her.
According to him, she fainted two times in the stadium while she was watching him play.
Ronaldo told Morgan : “She gets so nervous, I don’t understand why. I get friends to stay with her and she goes for walks around the house. She fainted two times in the stadium. She is nervous.
“It is impossible, I don’t have a father anymore and I don’t want to lose my mum, so I told her ‘you will not watch semi-finals or finals anymore’.”
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement