Why I banned my mom from watching football matches — Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he has banned his mother from watching big football matches.
During his in-depth interview with Pier Morgan, the Juventus striker, 34, said his mom Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro always get too nervous watching him in big games, and for this reason, he has banned her.
According to him, she fainted two times in the stadium while she was watching him play.
Ronaldo told Morgan : “She gets so nervous, I don’t understand why. I get friends to stay with her and she goes for walks around the house. She fainted two times in the stadium. She is nervous.
“It is impossible, I don’t have a father anymore and I don’t want to lose my mum, so I told her ‘you will not watch semi-finals or finals anymore’.”
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Outgoing Corps Members To Receive Certificates At Local Govt Councils – NYSC
- Almajiris Coming To SouthEast Are Businessmen – Lai Mohammed
- Nigerian States’ Legislature, Judiciary: FG Releases Details Of Financial Autonomy
- How Buhari Minister Drove Us Out Of Office With Guns, Seized Our Personal Items – Dabiri-erewa
- We Are Loyal To Buhari – Nigerian Air Force
Share this post with your Friends on