Why I Don’t Think I Am Successful Yet – Wizkid
Popular Nigerian singer, Ayodejo Balogun, popularly known as ”Wizkid” has shared that he doesn’t consider himself successful yet because he is yet to touch enough people’s life and career.
Speaking during an interview with Vanguard, the singer went on to define success as making sure every African child out there has an opportunity to get ahead in life.
SUCCESS IS MAKING SURE THAT EVERY AFRICAN CHILD OUT THERE HAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACTUALLY GET AHEAD IN LIFE. SUCCESS, FOR ME, IS TOUCHING PEOPLE’S LIVES.”
“THERE ARE A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS HAPPENING AROUND THE WORLD. THERE’S POVERTY AROUND THE WORLD. I WILL DEFINITELY LIKE TO DO MORE. I DON’T THINK I AM SUCCESSFUL YET, TO BE FRANK.”
The wonder kid in the Nigeria music industry has always remains the motivation of an African child, whom have being waxing strong in African Entertainment scene.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable (Check It Out)
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
Share this post with your Friends on