Former Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says he needs to return to administration in the summertime, however is ready for the best mission.
The Portuguese, 56, has been out of labor since he was sacked by United in December.
Mourinho says he has turned down “three or four” job affords and is at present “preparing” for the subsequent one.
“I would like to be back in the summer in June for a new club and a new pre-season,” he informed BeIn Sports.
“I know exactly what I don’t want. I know what I want, in terms of not the specific club but the nature of the job, the dimension of the job.”
Mourinho was linked with a return to former membership Real Madrid earlier than the European champions re-appointed Zinedine Zidane.
The former Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan boss says he misses “nothing at all” however is “not on holiday or bored with nothing to do”.
“I am working, preparing myself for the next one,” he added.
However, Mourinho did rule out taking a job with a nationwide staff.
The former Manchester United, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Porto and Real Madrid boss says he’s unlikely to maneuver into worldwide soccer as a result of he prefers the extra frequent teaching interplay of the membership recreation.
“I don’t think so. I like daily football, daily work, many competitions. I like matches and I want to stay in football club level,” he mentioned.
– Daily Trust
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company