The decomposing body of a 7-year-old girl, identified as Ebruvwiyor Lina, who suddenly disappeared from their residence in Isiokolo, has been found by the Police officers attached to Isiokolo Divisional Headquarters.
It would be recalled that the Delta State Police Command has arrested two suspects that were allegedly involved in the kidnapping of the little girl.
The suspects, identified as Ogaga Better and Ufine Iboyi, according to the State Commissioner of Police, Hafeez Inuwa, were arrested by the Isiokolo Vigilance group and were handed over to the Policemen.
He added that the suspects became wanted when it was confirmed that one of them visited the resident of the girl on June 22, before she was abducted.
Upon interrogation, the suspects confessed to their crimes, it was learnt, and thereafter took the Policemen to the scene where they buried the little girl.
It was learnt that the little girl was allegedly killed and buried in a shallow grave but her remains have been exhumed by the Police and deposited at the morgue.
When reached, the Delta State Public Relations Officer, DSP Onome Onowakpoyeya, confirmed the incident, but explained that she was yet to get the details of the incident from the Divisional Police Officer of the area.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021