WICKEDNESS!! Woman Poured Hot Water On Step Daughter
Two different people contacted me on Saturday about a certain Mrs Faith Ugochi Okey-Ezeala who poured hot water on her step daughter Amarachi.
Amarachi is her step child and Faith was married after the death of their mother in 2014 and it has been a case of abuse till this particular incident.
What is paining me most is that she is not remorseful because she feels she is untouchable and the family is trying to keep it hush hush as if it is okay for a child to be walking about with scarred face because her mom died prematurely and her father got married again.
I want this woman and her husband arrested because as far as I am concerned , he is an enabler. Please help me tag all the relevant agencies to this post. I will provide the phone number of the man and his useless wife and their address too for immediate arrest.
Please help me tag the Lagos state commissioner of police and PRO and the IG too and Lagos state governor and wife of the governor , ministry of justice too.Help me share too, she must report herself to the police.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! APC Screening Disqualifies Ondo Governor Over Anti-Party
- See Photos: This Is A Deeply Disturbing Post, Please Don’t Read If You Don’t Have A Strong Heart
- Heavy Rainfall: 28 States In Danger Of Flood, NEMA Warns
- Former NDDC Boss Recount Ordeal, Says Akpabio’s ‘Oath Of Secrecy’ Would Have Sent Her To Prison
- I Did Not Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Uzodinma — Wike
Share this post with your Friends on