I’m Not A Part Of Government, I Swore No Oath – Wife Of Governor Nasir El-rufai Replies Critics
Hadiza El-Rufai, wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has replied Nigerians who attacked her on Twitter today.
Mrs. El-Rufai was bashed by Nigerian Twitter users for not commenting on the lingering crisis in Southern Kaduna but coming on Twitter to celebrate having 80, 000 followers.
Read the initial report here. Well, Mrs El-Rufai has responded to their criticism.
According to her, she is married to a governor but is not part of the government.
”Did any of you see “First Lady” in my bio? My TL is for language, humour and other light-hearted issues.
I don’t tweet about serious matters like governance and politics.
Though I’m married to a governor I’m not a part of government. I swore no oath.”she tweeted
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group