I’m Not A Part Of Government, I Swore No Oath – Wife Of Governor Nasir El-rufai Replies Critics
Hadiza El-Rufai, wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has replied Nigerians who attacked her on Twitter today.
Mrs. El-Rufai was bashed by Nigerian Twitter users for not commenting on the lingering crisis in Southern Kaduna but coming on Twitter to celebrate having 80, 000 followers.
Read the initial report here. Well, Mrs El-Rufai has responded to their criticism.
According to her, she is married to a governor but is not part of the government.
”Did any of you see “First Lady” in my bio? My TL is for language, humour and other light-hearted issues.
I don’t tweet about serious matters like governance and politics.
Though I’m married to a governor I’m not a part of government. I swore no oath.”she tweeted
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021