Nyesom Wike, governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers state, is main considerably within the outcomes of 15 native authorities areas to date introduced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
INEC resumed collation of election outcomes of 15 LGAs on Tuesday and Wike polled 400, 927 votes forward of Biokpomabo Awara, candidate of the African Alliance Congress (AAC), who garnered 121, 149 votes, leaving a margin of 279, 778.
Obo Effanga, resident electoral commissioner (REC) within the state, mentioned collation will proceed by 10am on Wednesday.
There are two extra native authorities areas INEC is but to announce whereas supplementary election will maintain throughout six LGAs on April 13.
- Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade Presents 54 Ford SUVs To LG Chairmen
- OCTOBER 1: President Buhari To Address Nigerians From Eagle Square
- Breaking!! Confusion As Lagos Govt Cancels Independent Day Celebration
- HOT! We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor — Oba Of Benin Warns Wike
- BREAKING!! Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Governorship Election Gallantly, Except — Popular Pastor Predicts
- BBC Recruitment 2020 for for an Editor, Gist Nigeria
- International Organization for Migration Jobs for Graduates
- World Bank Recruitment 2020 for a Graduate Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)