Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has recalled the 12 suspended Local Government Council Chairmen.
They are heads of Okrika, Emohua, Abua/Odual, Degema, Khana, Gokana, Ahoada East, Ikwerre, Eleme, Andoni, Omuma and Ogu/Bolo Local Government Areas.
A statement on Sunday night released by his Special Assistant Electronic Media, Simeon Nwakaudu, to weetalknaija Blog, said the recall is with immediate effect.
Weetalknaija Blog report that, the governor, Wike charged the council chairmen to “diligently serve their people and shun all forms of lackadaisical behaviour in governance”.
He urged them to tackle security challenges in their areas and warned that any chairman who continues to act in breach of extant laws would be removed.
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Guest Services Associate at Marriott Hotels and Resorts
- Logistics Officer at YellowPoint Group
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Officer at Save the Children
- State Technical Advisor at Chemonics International
- MoneyGram recruitment for a Regional Compliance Officer
- Supervisory Human Resources Assistant at the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos