River State Governor, Nyesome Wike has withdrawn certificate of recognition from HRM Frank Monday Noryaa for harbouring and aiding cultists in his kingdom.
This was contained in a government house statement issued and signed by Simeon Nwakaudu,Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
According to the statement, Wike is poised on promoting peace in the riverine state and any traditional ruler or government functionary that tries to undermine his efforts, will be made to face the law.
The statement reads:
Rivers State Government withdraws Certificate of Recognition from HRM Monday Frank Noryaa, Gbenemene Baabe
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has approved the withdrawal of the Certificate of Recognition from His Royal Majesty, Chief Monday Frank Noryaa, Gbenemene Baabe.
The withdrawal takes immediate effect.
The withdrawal of Government Recognition from HRM Chief Monday Frank Noryaa followed his indictment on cult related activities within his kingdom.
The Traditional Ruler was also indicted for harbouring cultists, leading to insecurity in the area.
Governor Wike reiterated that his administration remains committed to the promotion of peace and security across the state, stating that any Traditional Ruler or Government Functionary indicted for promoting insecurity will face the full weight of the law.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company