Wike Tasks Rivers State Neighborhood Safety Corps For Effective Security, Purchases More Amour Cars
Bright Jossy Writes From Port Harcourt.
The Governor Of Rivers State Has Over Time Made Huge Investments In Security With The Provision of Logistics Supports To The Different Security Agencies,For Effective Crime Management In The State.
The Ineffectiveness of the Security Agencies In the State Puts A Question Mark In The Faces Of Those Who Have Authority Over The High Commands Of the Different Security Agencies.
A Situation Where the Governor Provides the Necessary Logistic Support but Doesn’t Have Authority over the Security Agencies , the Establishment of Community Policing In Synergy With The Different Security Agencies For Information Gathering Would Go a Long Way In Improving the Security Situation in the State.
The Establishment of Rivers State Neighborhood Safety Agency Was A Well Thought Out Strategy For Community Policing and If Fully Operational Will Go A Long Way In Improving the Security Situation In the State because of the Possibility of Identifying the Criminals right from their Neighborhoods.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
- BREAKING!! Nigeria To Go On Total Lockdown Till November 2020 (Read Details)
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on