With the reopening of schools in some states in the country, the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has come out to support the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) in its negotiations with Federal Government regarding the ongoing strike.
NANS President Danielson Akpan came out to reveal the union’s stand while speaking with TheNation.
According to NANS President, ASUU embarked on an indefinite strike because of the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS) issue, and failure of the government to fulfil other agreements reached with ASUU.
University students have been at home for over 5months due to the industrial action by the academic staff and the decision of the National Universities Commission (NUC) to shut down all schools over the coronavirus pandemic.
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021