Following the just concluded 2019 Nigeria presidential election, the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubarka has alleged that the All Progressive Congress, APC, in connivance with the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, openly rigged the election in favour of the APC Presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari.
Meanwhile, Atiku who has refused to accept defeat, has again garnered more facts and evidences showing that truly he won the elections following the authentic results from INEC Server traces.
Read the Twitters below:
“Evidences against the @inecnigeria are enormous and are getting thicker by the day. The truth never hides. @atiku won the elections hands down and we shall fight this legal battle to the last. More revelations to come. #AtikuIsComing”.
~ Gov Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State.
“The @OfficialPDPNig and Nigerians have only one prayer; that Alhaji @atiku Abubakar get justice at the tribunal, and I am certain that #AtikuIsComing”
~ Kola Olagbodiyan, PDP National Publicity Sec.
“After watching interviews of two INEC officers,i’ve no doubt that #AtikuIsComing”
~ John Danfulani.
“The Video that nailed INEC and APC, if you still don’t know, Atiku is coming go and write it down. #AtikuIsComing https://t.co/oP9i3fRaeo
Check out @onuhadah’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/onuhadah/status/1121031343494828033?s=09
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company