Singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has completed the signing of a mega deal with United Bank for Africa (UBA).
Wizkid posted on his Instagram page on Saturday that the deal that would make him a brand ambassador for UBA, was already a done one.
He wrote on his page: “It’s official! United Bank for Africa and Wizkid! Now let’s change the world. Biggest deal for Africa! 🌍💙❤️$$$$$!!! #Jigga! #DoneDeal!”
The 29-yer old singer started recording music at age 11 and managed to release a collaborative album with the Glorious Five, a group he and a couple of his church friends formed.
In 2009, he signed a record deal with Empire Mates Entertainment.
He rose to prominence in 2010 with the release of the song “Holla at Your Boy” from his debut studio album, Superstar (2011). “Tease Me/Bad Guys”, “Don’t Dull”, “Love My Baby”, “Pakurumo” and “Oluwa Lo Ni” were also released as singles from the Superstar album.
– PM News
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution