TODAY IS WORLD WOMEN’S DAY! AND THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE.
Women’s Day message from all of us at Weetalknaija
Sometimes I feel nature is unfair to you
But you are a miracle.
It’s you who bleeds blood every month with severe pains and crams. Even in those pains, you still have to put things together for a normal day. The cooking, washing, etc.
It’s you who carry another human inside you for 9months. The inconvenience, the discomfort, the sacrifice, and carefulness. You sacrifice what makes you happy just to keep another life healthy.
When it’s time to deliver, your life is on the line. It’s a 50/50 chance for you. You may live and you may die. But being the life-giver you are, you will choose the life of a new stranger over yours.
Even the process is not favorable to you. Either the pains of childbirth or surgery.
After it all, you still carry yourself up and continue life activities with bandage and pains. But what is miraculous about these all is the smile you put on your face while facing all these.
May God bless every woman out there in Jesus name. Amen
You all shall live long to enjoy the fruit of your children 👨👩👦👦 👨👩👦👦
And to my mom, remember you are the best gift I have ever had. Much LOVE ❤️ ❤️
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting