Asari Dokubo, a former Niger Delta militant chief, has vowed to kill the chief of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu. Dokubo mentioned that the wrestle for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has been compromised by the IPOB chief. In a video he shared on Facebook on Wednesday morning, he puzzled why Kanu is operating as an alternative of dealing with the Nigerian Government squarely. He additionally blasted Kanu for alleged killing Prophet Anthony Nwoko, insisting he has not killed anybody earlier than, whilst a Muslim.
He mentioned, “Our fellow Biafrans, on this interval of darkness, a couple of people have determined to thrash our wrestle within the blood of our personal people. So that they will grow to be Supreme leaders, saviours and messiahs. “We didn’t see the purple flag, the alerts had been at all times there however some people noticed it earlier than us.
“But because we believed that Biafra must be achieved with any means possible, we did not see these dangerous signals early enough.” Asari, nonetheless speaking concerning the assassination of Biafra Prophet, Nwoko, mentioned it was improper for the Biafran wrestle to be was bloodshed.
He warned that he wouldn’t hesitate to kill Nnamdi Kanu if he dares him, saying, “I’ll smoke you out. I’m not boasting.
“I’ ll smoke you out from each gap, each nook. They know me. “If one fool threatens to assault me and makes good his phrases to assault me, I’ll kill him”.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager