The Member Representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency and the Deputy Chairman, House committee on Pension, Rt. Hon Mike Etaba has congratulated the governor of Cross River State, Senator Ben Ayade for Prompt Payments of Salaries to civil servants in the state.
Mike Etaba who informed weetalknaija Blog via media chat, said Ayade has kept to his promise of monthly payments of Salaries to workers in spite of the seeming challenges affecting the state.
Continuing, Etaba said Ayade is the only state governor in Nigeria that has continue to put smile on the faces of civil servants.
“Ayade is the only governor with the highest number of appointees, yet he keeps paying all of them, today, he has again surprised us all by paying May Salary on May 1st, 2019”, the statement added.
Furthermore, he Congratulated Cross River State workers for keeping faith with Governor Ayade’s led government.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager