The Global Digital Money Transfer Service has announced its endorsement with Patoranking as its global ambassador for the brand and also for Africa-focused WorldRemit Entrepreneurs Program.
WorldRemit Entrepreneurs Program made it known on Tuesday as they plan to simultaneously kick-start the program in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe by November 2020 through January 2021.
WorldRemit has advised its customers all over the world to start sending a minimum amount of £50 in their respective equivalent local currency to recipients in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya or Zimbabwe.
In doing this, they stand the chance to be offered an oppurtunity to nominate a lucky entrepreneur in any of those countries.
Therefore, Patoranking stands to help build the brand within Africa and creates awareness for the brand.
He is also expected to educate people on the opurtunities enterpreneurs in Africa stand to gain if they become one.
He was delighted to have the deal endorsed and he got this to say that “I am excited to be representing a global brand that is dedicated to incubating dreams and talents. I want to inspire people by helping to create opportunities and being a role model that sparks the thinking – if Patoranking can, so will I”.
His role as a brand ambassador will help drive the brand to a great prominence by educating people on how the brand can provide oppurtunities for the new entrepreneurs who want to come on board.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021