Femi Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has reacted angrily as South African authorities arrested and prevented the ongoing evacuation of Nigerians from the country.
Reports emerged on Wednesday afternoon that the South African authorities are frustrating the evacuation of Nigerians who have completed processes for the first batch of airlift from that country.
The Nigerian government is evacuating its citizens following the incessant xenophobic attacks on foreigners by the South Africans.
Reacting to the news on Wednesday evening, the former Minister of Aviation tweeted, “South African officials refused to allow many Nigerians to be evacuated back home to Nigeria today.
“First you kill our compatriots and when we send planes to to pick them up and bring them back home to their loved ones you refuse to let them go!
“South Africa, you will pay!”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022