No fewer than 125 looters have been arrested by the police in Lagos in connection with destruction of properties owned by South Africans in the wake of Xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa.
The Inspector-General of Police, IGP, Mohammed Adamu, has also ordered water-tight security around embassies, foreign missions, foreigners and their businesses within the country.
The order is against the backdrop of the unfortunate attack on Shoprite outlets in Lekki area of Lagos Sate on 3rd September, 2019 by some miscreants who attacked and looted the Malls ostensibly under the pretext of protesting against the incessant xenophobic attacks in South Africa.
Xenophobia: IGP Orders Security Beef Up For Foreigners
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group