Xmas: Commissioner Nominee Declares Free Medical Treatment In Cross River
Former Cross River state Director General (DG) of Cross River Primary Health Care Development Agency and Commissioner Nominee, Dr Betta Edu in collaboration with some other medical experts has declared a free medical treatment to residents in Abi local government area of Cross River State.
In a media chat, Edu disclosed that as part of Sen. Ben Ayade’s Christmas package to the Good people of Abi; Dr Betta Edu and a host of other medical experts will be on ground in Abi local Government area of Cross River State to offer Free Medical consultation and treatments, free drugs, free very minor surgeries, skilled delivery, free laboratory testing for most illnesses, and other free stuffs
Adadama Primary Health Center: 20th December 2019 @ 8:30am
Ekurekwu 1 primary health center: 21st December 2019 @ 8:30am
Other wards to follow early next year.
Send this message home… don’t miss out… it’s the last if it’s kind this year,…. don’t drag that illness to 2020!
Merry Christmas and happy new rewarding year!!!!!
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst